Design and Implementation of a Software Stack for the Mapping of Finite State Transducers on the UDP
Project runs from 05/15/2020 to 09/30/2020
Design and implementation of a software stack for the mapping of finite state transducers on the UDP. This includes:
– Identifying a set of productions defining the grammar that will be initially supported (the grammar can be extended over time).
– Develop the code that converts the set of productions above into a finite state transducer
– Generate a compiler that, given a finite state transducer, generates UDP assembly code that implements its traversal.
– Generate synthetic data sets allowing experimenting with various degrees of parallelism
– If time allows, mapexisting data transformation schemes (such as huffman encoding or snappy compression) on a (extended) finite state transducer
– Compile a report