Dr. Lin conducts research on wireless software-defined networking systems, including next-generation cellular networks, Internet of Things (IoT), and cyber-physical systems (CPS), along with network function virtualization and cloudification. He also conducts research on wireless communication in challenged underground and underwater environments. All of these studies are investigated through both rigid theoretical analysis and practical implementations.
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- Communications and Signal Processing
Awards & Honors
- 2020 - Distinguished TPC Member Award, IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM).
- 2016 - Best Student Paper Award Runner-up, IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC).
Posted on May 20, 2019 | Filed Under: Research and Smart
New tech is designed to allow cellular communication nodes in 5G systems to partition bandwidth more efficiently in order to improve end-to-end data transmission rates.
This post was originally published in NC State News.
Posted on June 23, 2017 | Filed Under: Faculty and News
NC State ECE is proud announce the addition of three new assistant professors to the distinguished faculty. A variety of scholars from across the country will be joining the Wolfpack to lend their experience and expertise to our students an …
- FracBot Technology for Mapping Hydraulic Fractures (2021)
- GCN-CNVPS: Novel Method for Cooperative Neighboring Vehicle Positioning System Based on Graph Convolution Network (2021)
- SDVEC: Software-Defined Vehicular Edge Computing with Ultra-Low Latency (2021)
- Wireless Networked Multirobot Systems in Smart Factories (2021)
- Eco-Vehicular Edge Networks for Connected Transportation: A Distributed Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning Approach (2020)
- Unsupervised ResNet-Inspired Beamforming Design Using Deep Unfolding Technique (2020)
- Software-Defined architecture for QoS-Aware IoT deployments in 5G systems (2019)
- A Software-Defined Networking based Architecture for QoS-Aware IoT Communication in 5G Systems (2018)
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation in SDN based next generation virtual networks (2018)
- End-to-End Network Slicing for 5G&B Wireless Software-Defined Systems (2018)