Apply to NC State ECEWork with world-leading faculty and impactful partners. Join the Wolfpack and learn by doing.
Thank you for your interest in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at NC State University. We look forward to receiving your application for admission. The following steps are a general guideline for application to our program. Below we have provided a summary of the application process. Valid applications must comply with the appropriate admissions process of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Do Your Homework
- Ask the Pack
- Visit Campus
- Come to an NC State Open House
- Review the University Admissions Process for
Freshmen or Transfers
- Talk To one of Our Admissions Counselors At A College Fair In Your Area
Check out the WolfPAW admissions site where you may:
- Apply Online (Recommended)
- Print Your Own Application
- Request a Paper Copy of the Application
To check on your application status, here are a few options you may choose:
- Check your status online at WolfPAW (Allow Up to 12 Weeks for Complete Processing)
- Keep the admissions office informed about changes that might affect your admission
Many students need financial assistance to complete their college educations, and the College of Engineering provides scholarships to help address that need. College-based scholarships are awarded based on various criteria, including need and merit.
In addition, the Department provides ECE scholarships, typically awarded to students who have previously taken ECE courses and are enrolled in the department.