Her current research interests include mobile and secure computing, modeling and performance analysis of single- and multi-hop wireless networks, network topology and architecture design. Dr. Wang received NSF CAREER Award in 2006. She is an ACM member and an IEEE Fellow.
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
Awards & Honors
- 2006 - IEEE GLOBECOM, Best Student Paper Award
- 2006 - NSF Career Award
- 2004 - IEEE Computer Communications and Networks, Best Student Paper Award
Posted on March 27, 2020 | Filed Under: Research and Smart
A new model from ECE and the ARO could aid in displacing false information about anything from computer security to public health.
This post was originally published in NC State News.
Posted on November 7, 2014 | Filed Under: News
Dr. Wenye Wang and Dr. Do Young Eun have received $499,149 from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to explore fundamental issues that will advance our understanding of using mobile clouds in delivering wireless data traffic.
Posted on September 24, 2009 | Filed Under: News
DepartmentHistoryFacilitiesDiversitySpotlightEmploymentFaculty AwardsStaff AwardsGraduationVisit NEWSROOM Wenye WangJun 19, 2017 Fei Xing, a PhD student under advisor Wenye Wang, and Shravan Chintapatla, a MST student under advisors Leda Lu …
- Message coverage maximization in infrastructure-based urban vehicular networks (2019)
- Resilience of IoT Systems Against Edge-Induced Cascade-of-Failures: A Networking Perspective (2019)
- On Characterizing Information Dissemination During City-Wide Cascading Failures in Smart Grid (2018)
- Detection of infections using graph signal processing in heterogeneous networks (2017)
- From isolation time to node resilience: Impact of cascades in D2D-based social networks (2017)
- How durable and stable is file sharing on the move in cellular-assisted D2D communications? (2017)
- Modeling and strategy design for spectrum monitoring over a geographical region (2017)
- On modeling and understanding vehicle evacuation attacks in VANETs (2017)
- A locality-based mobile caching policy for D2D-based content sharing network (2016)
- Data-centric threats and their impacts to real-time communications in smart grid (2016)